Why participate in a national interview program like semjf?
- An established, well-run annual event with a successful track record extending back more than 30 years
- An opportunity to select candidates from a potential pool of about 1,600 diverse students from 50+ ABA-approved southeastern law schools, including many of the country’s top-tier law schools
- A chance to interview top diversity candidates sooner than any other event of its kind
- Scheduled, virtual screening interviews with the rising 2L and 3L candidates (or recent grads) you have preselected
- When applying, all students are required to submit a Diversity Statement describing how they will enhance diversity in your organization
- Sponsorship opportunities available which raise the profile of your organization within the pool of diverse candidates