A list of participating employers can be found here.
Open to 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, and recent grads!
In addition to regular, scheduled interviews with pre-screened and pre-selected candidates, SEMJF traditionally offers employers an opportunity to participate in informal networking opportunities with students who drop by a table in the Student Lounge. Because everything will be virtual this year – and SEMJF will occur while students are attending classes – we’re offering a twist on our usual “table talk” option.
Employers can opt to host two to six small-group, Zoom-style sessions called Networking Opportunities, which will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 27 and 28 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm EDT.
- Sessions will last up to 30 minutes
- Employers may schedule between two and six sessions over the two days
- The typical format would be a 5- or 10-minute presentation by the employer followed by Q & A with the students
- Sessions will be limited to 10 students in each session
- Students will sign up in advance in Symplicity.
* 2Ls, 3Ls, and recent grads already registered for Interviewing Opportunities do not need to register again
- All students are eligible to participate, whether or not they have submitted bids for interviews (which only 2Ls, 3Ls, and recent grads may do).
- All students will be required to upload a Diversity Statement to Symplicity prior to being allowed to sign up for networking sessions
Deadline for uploading Diversity Statement | 5:00 p.m. EDT
Online sign-up begins | 12:01 a.m. EDT
Online sign-up closes | 11:58 p.m. EDT
Networking Opportunities | 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. EDT
All student questions regarding SEMJF must be directed to your own law school career services office.